Transivit Material Systems Consulting tailors its solutions to the meet the needs of its clients. From small, one-man projects of three weeks to four months in duration to larger projects requiring embedded teams and managed staff for periods of up to a few years, Transivit takes an approach which meets the financial and organizational criterion required of its clients.
A typical consulting engagement may include:
- A preliminary, complimentary ‘fact finding’ review
- An initial consultative phase to establish / finalize scope of work, specific objectives, deliverables
- A data collection on-site review of 1-3 days, with additional data acquired over 1-3 weeks
- A written assesment of the problem, analysis, and recommendation(s) for solving packaging or material flow challenges, including concept sketches or drawings
- Formal presentation of findings and support for an implementation business case considerate of budget. timing, and resource constraints.
Transivit is dedicated to ensuring the recommended solutions are implemented professionally. Total, one-stop management of all implementation activities by Transivit will allow the clients to focus on other project implementation activities, while Transivit manages the implementation of the packaging, material flow, storage, and display of material for loading and unloading.