Transivit is a Michigan LLC formed to manage entrepreneurial activities, acquisitions, and consulting activities by its owner.
Transivit Material Handling Consulting Services focus on packaging solutions for industrial applications.
- Are your products being returned from customers due to packaging or handling damage?
- Are your product packaging challenges more complex than your box supplier can handle?
- Are you constrained with limited resources and staff so packaging development is a hurdle for launching new products?
- Are packaging, handling, transportation, and waste management costs spiraling out of control?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, Transivit can improve your efficiency and save your company money. Find out how…
Transivit material handling consulting derives value for its clients by focusing on simple material systems solutions to solve complex problems.
Manufacturing clients are often faced with challenges including introdution of a new product, or a product or process change. Whether the project involves a greenfield site, or a brownfield modification, the management of packaging and material movement is often an afterthought.
The approach of Transivit in solving complex problems focuses on a unique, material-centric approach. Leveraging the people and data from within your organization, Transivit makes transformational improvements in packaging and material storage and movement through cost effective solutions.
With Transivit’s professional project management approach, clients can be assured material handling systems will be designed with collaboration and input from all stakeholders. Transivit understands the interactions between varying disciplines, locations and cultures, and cuts across cost “silos” of competing interests to achieve the best overall solution.